Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Letters From Aspergia

Been reading and corresponding a little on Letters from Aspergia, the blog of Ariteaspie.  She was nice enough to mention me editorially (I won the free book!), so I want to return the favor.  Arite's blog centers on her life as a diagnosed person with Asperger's syndrome.  I am not such a person, but I find I identify, at least to a degree, with some of the challenges she describes, and I've benefited from her insights.

She also has the very rare and wonderful gift of writing poetry that I like!

Cover art of 'Letters from Aspergia' book.
  
(Ms. A's book.  Victorian look no longer seen on her blog--restyling has happened.
No poetry in the book, alas....)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for the plug! (There was some poetry in the first draft of the book but it looked a bit out of place scattered between the more wordy pieces, plus the Kindle layout was a nightmare, so I took it all out. Maybe it'll get a book of its own one day.)

    ReplyDelete